1. Basic Sciences Related to Locomotor system.
2. Development, histology of bone, cartilage, collagen, muscles and nerve.
3. Physiology of bone, carliage, muscle & nerve.
4. Surgical pathology related to bones, cartilage, muscle, collagen & nerve in various
congenital affections, infections, Tumours and tumorous conditions and metabolic
5. Orthopaedic diseases
• Metabolic bone disease
• Bone infections – Acute and Chronic
• Congenital deformities and developmental conditions of upper extremity,
lower extremity, spine, general defects.
• Diseases of joints
• Tumours of Bones
• Orthopaedic Neurology including spina bifida, Poliomyelitis and cerebral
• Diseases of muscle, fibrous tissue and vessels
• Regional orthopaedic conditions related to neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist,
hand, hip, knee, ankle , foot, back and pelvis.
• Special subject – Orthopaedic Radiology Amputation and disarticulation
physiotherapy and rehabilitation Recent advances in orthopaedic diseases.